1. What is the mission of Global Food Industries?
To improve the quality of life of our people, customers and society
2. Which all brands are featured under GFI?
At Global Food Industries we offer two top quality brands that cater to our consumer needs. Al Areesh is a premium brand known for its unique, traditional taste. Arctic Gold is especially crafted for the cosmopolitan customers and the food variety is based on modern international flavours.
3. Which are your most popular products?
Al Areesh comes in a wide variety of authentic Arabic, Indian and Persian delicacies - providing an unforgettable and fulfilling experience for the whole family. Its products range from Kabab, Tawook, Tikka and Samosa to Spring Rolls, Burgers, Nuggets and Fillets.
Arctic Gold offers a selected range of international foods and dishes satisfying the refined tastes of consumers with active and sophisticated lifestyles. Products in Arctic Gold brand vary from Marinated products, Breaded Fillets and Meatballs to Frankfurters, Burgers and French Fries.
4. Where do raw materials for your chicken and meat come from?
We import our raw materials from genuine, halal certified suppliers of quality meat products from Australia, Brazil & India.
5. Where do your frozen Shrimps come from?
Our procurement team travels to various countries in South East Asia and Far-East to ensure that we get high quality shrimps for our products.
6. Where is your manufacturing facility located?
Global Food Industries operates from an ultra-modern, purpose-built processing plant in Sharjah, which is the manufacturing hub of the United Arab Emirates.
7. What relevant certifications have you obtained?
Our best industry practices are evident from our state-of-the-art production plant and quality benchmarks certified by ISO 9001:2008, HACCP by URS and HACCP by Sharjah Municipality, with our products meeting the GSO and ESMA standards.
8. How do I know if my frozen product is at its best quality?
When kept at the recommended storage temperature, our products are excellent throughout the "best before" date found on the package.
9. What is the shelf life of your Frozen Food Products?
If stored at - 18 degree Celsius, our frozen products will have a shelf life of 12 months or more for most of the GCC countries*.
*For all the Frozen Beef Products in KSA the shelf life is 9 months.
*For all Frozen Shrimp Products in Qatar the shelf life is 8 months.
10. What is the best way to store frozen food products?
- At the supermarket, buy frozen products in the end to minimize exposure to high temperature
- Use insulated frozen food bags.
- Be sure the package is frozen hard and shows no signs of thawing and re-freezing.
- After reaching home, immediately unpack frozen products and place in the coldest part of the freezer, not in the door where it is subject to more fluctuating temperatures.
- Ideal temperature for frozen products is -18°C.
- As soon as you’ve finished taking out the desired portion of the frozen food, place the product back into the freezer.
- Don’t allow the frozen product to repeatedly soften and re-freeze. This will eventually affect the taste of the product.
11. Where can I buy Al Areesh & Arctic Gold products?
For GCC residents, your favourite Al Areesh and Arctic Gold products are now available at all the stores nearest to you.